dac Foundation Formula
* Promotes growth and development of healthy hooves, optimizing hoof wall and frog quality, hoof integrity and strength
* NASC member
* Made in the USA
* 60 day consumer money back guarantee
* Learn more now – watch the video in 'Other Info' below
dac Foundation Formula Biotin hoof conditioning supplement for horses promotes the growth and development of healthy hooves, optimizing hoof wall and frog quality, hoof integrity and strength.
Each scoop contains min 20 mg biotin, min 150 mg zinc, min 230 mg methionine, min 390 mg lysine, min 700 mg vitamin A and min 30 mg pyridoxine, plus bio-available trace minerals and essential amino acids.
Directions: Can be fed with fortified or unfortified grains. Horses with poor quality hooves - 1 oz daily per 1,000 lbs body weight. Scoop included.
60 day money back guarantee.
Made in the USA.
What makes dac Foundation Formula different?
• Biotin is a water soluble B-vitamin. A number of research trials have concluded that providing 20 mg of biotin per day will result in significant improvements to hoof quality in a period between 6 and 12 months.
• Methionine is an essential amino acid which is required to be supplemented in the horse's diet, as horses are not able to produce it themselves. Works synergistically with biotin to increase the effectiveness of both nutrients to improve hoof growth and integrity.
• Zinc is associated with the health and integrity of hair, skin, hooves and the immune system. Zinc deficiencies impede the synthesis of DNA, RNA and protein, which are necessary for proper coat condition and repair. A shortage of zinc can also impair cellular division and growth and repair of connective tissues. Included in dac Foundation Formula is a zinc methionine complex provided by Zinpro Performance Minerals.
• Vitamin A plays an important role in bone formation, tissue maintenance and hoof wall growth and strength. Vitamin A is necessary for the growth and development of normal hooves. Horses deficient in Vitamin A produce a poor quality, weak hoof wall.
• Bio-available Trace Minerals, or chelated minerals, are those that have been bonded to two or more amino acids. A mineral in this chelated state allows easy passage through the intestinal wall into the blood resulting in increased metabolism of that mineral. dac Foundation Formula utilizes organic minerals to increase availability and enhance absorption rates.