Shoulder Relief Cinch with Free Hay Chix Half Bale Net
Better Saddle Fit - Receive a FREE Hay Chix Half Bale Net
The Shoulder Relief Cinch™ actually changes the position and angle of the billets to prevent the saddle tree from interfering with the shoulder. The center of the cinch is set forward to sit in the horse’s natural girth groove, while the sides of the cinch are cut back to meet the latigos 2 inches behind where the horse’s natural girth groove lies. This brings the latigos from angling forward, to becoming perpendicular to the ground, which reduces the saddle’s tendency to be pulled forward into the shoulders. With horses that have shoulder interference without angled latigos, it simply moves the latigos back to keep the saddle away from the shoulders' range of motion.
The secondary benefit to this shape, is the cutback at the elbows. This gives more room for elbow movement as well, and prevents galls in the elbow area.
Western riders rejoice! Shoulder Relief Cinch™ is here. The Shoulder Relief Cinch™ actually changes the position and angle of the billets to prevent the saddle tree from interfering with the shoulder. The original saddle fit cinch comes with the following features:
- Patent pending design.
- Stainless steel roller buckle.
- Top grade saddlery leather body with stainless steel hardware.
- Velcro backing for adhering to the removable liner.
- 3 liner (cover) choices:
- Thick and soft 10mm limestone neoprene liner (all other neoprene cinches on the market are a thinner 5mm).
- Plush 100% wool fleece liner available in black or white (+ 29.95 to the price of the Cinch).
- 12 mm thick real wool felt liner in grey (+ 29.95 to the price of the Cinch).
- Available in 24 through 36 inch lengths.
This cinch is backed by our 30 day, 100% money back guaranty!
***CINCHES ARE MEASURED BUCKLE-END TO BUCKLE-END***