Hay Chix Half Bale Net
This Sale is for two or more Hay Chix Half Bale Nets at $27 each plus free shipping!!!
Opening Sizes: 1 3/4" (Original)
- Hay Capacity: Holds up to 1/2 of a small hay bale
- Closure: Cinch Rope & Hoggle (Handle/Toggle)
- Attaches easily to trailer, eye hook, fence or tree
- Equine-quality, UV-treated DuPont fiber netting
- Made in USA
- What's included: Hay Chix Half Bale Net, instruction card pack, Mini Cinch Rope, repair twine and Safety Snap.
- The Hay Chix Half Bale Net attaches easily to a trailer, eye hook, fence or tree, it's perfect for keeping your feeding program on track while on the go.
- Ideal for: Keeping your stalled horses busy, in your pasture or paddock, hauling: whether inside or outside your trailer, on a tie line for those weekends you hit the trails. This net has been shown to help confined horses with ulcers, weaving, pawing and other unwanted behaviors. The Original (1 3/4") opening size is good for horses that haven't used a slow feed net before. It's great for slowing down horses that eat fast, are generally healthy, but waste too much hay.
The Hay Chix Half Bale Net® is a hay feeder designed to control hay waste and slow hay consumption to a normal rate. Slowed consumption helps keep your horses and other hooved animals healthy–plus the nets are University proven to cut hay waste from 57% to only 6%,¹ giving you 94% usage of your bale!
The beneﬁts of using a Half Bale Net® • Slows consumption • Lessens food waste • Saves time • $aves money • Reduces boredom • Eases unwanted behaviors • Strengthens horse health • Helps horses prone to founder • Helps horses with heaves • Reduces cortisol levels = less stress!
The Half Bale Net® is proudly made in the Midwest and are constructed from the highest grade DuPont® nylon ﬁbers. To make sure you get the longest usage out of your net, all Hay Nets® are treated with a UV protectant. We use knotted netting as it is STRONGER and can be easily mended should any holes occur.
Note: If your horse has shoes, when using the smaller nets with shod horses, make sure to hang it high enough so the horse cannot paw at it.